CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Katie and Bonnie

Today I wrote my annual letter to the judge to give him a progress report on how the girls year went and why they still need to be in our care. I always feel very emotional after writing this letter. We went to Eugene yesterday so the girls could see their birth parents and grandparents.
Bonnie is a cutie!
She wanted to show off.
Katie had a piano recital last week. She did great and we are proud of her!

6 comments:

Audrey Adams said...

very cute pictures! We are so glad they are a part of our family!

Dana said...

I've always known that they were your "foster girls". But someone looking in from the outside without that knowledge would never know. God placed them in the right place and they are wonderful girls!

Emily said...

Great pictures! I love them!

grandmapoochie said...

I love the sweet pictures of the sweet grandaughters I love!!

Unknown said...

I can imagine that would be emotional! I think it's great that you have them, what a special blessing!

Kristi J said...

Ok, so I just figured out that you are "fostering" now...how wonderful!! I would love to do that also some day...thank you for commenting...Your family is beautiful!! kristi